Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a little more than $11 (and a fistfull of coupons) gets you at Meijer

I SAVED $28.85!

8 boxes of Barilla Piccolini pasta
8 boxes of Barilla whole grain pasta
a pound of mini-bellas
a pound of baby carrots
3 boxes of frozen rice/mushrooms
6 pounds of Jonamac apples



Now, it may seem that we are into all things small but that's just what was on sale that matched up.  When I put together my shopping list, I consulted Bargains to Bounty.  In addition to matching up Meijer, she does several other metro Detroit area grocers.  I'll be hitting Kroger for the $3.99 rotisserie chicken (great for sandwiches, quesadillas and feeding the babies) and $0.39/lb bananas later this week, too.  Oak Ridge market has Yoplait deals for $0.20 each, so I'll be stocking up on those, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment